VeeamOn 2017 – Why attend?
This year, and at exactly 16 to 18 May in New Orleans, Louisiana is will again VeeamON, the most important event of data center Availability of the world.
If you want to learn how to ensure Availability, hear all the news of Veeam’s world and meet great sponsors like Cisco, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Microsoft, NetApp VMware, is definitely the right choice for you.
Let’s see why you should attend, whether you are a partner whether you are an end user.
For end users
- Learn the latest cloud technologies
- Meet the sponsors like Microsoft, VMware, Cisco, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, NetApp and many others
- Network with Veeam experts
- Understand availability strategy
- Learn best practices and advice
- Become a Veeam® Certified Engineer (VMCE) at a greatly discounted (https://www.veeam.com/veeamon/vmce)
- More than 85 breakout sessions
- Fun fun end fun!!
- Partner Day: help you to expand your business
- Become the Veeam expert
- Network with 3,000 attendees
- Meet the IT peers, industry experts and company decision makers
- Fun fun end fun!!
For all do not forget that there are also “Lab Warz”, hands on Labs that are usually a plus of this kind of events. In this case you can show off your skills and compete in hands-on lab exercises to win!
Regular $ 849
Conference pass + VMCE $ 1,699
Ok, i convinced you? You want to attend? Now i see you where you can register and some informations:
- Registration is possible here: https://www.veeam.com/veeamon/register
- At this link there is the Agenda: https://www.veeam.com/veeamon/agenda
- The nearest airport is the “Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (MSY)
- The event venue is the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, beside the Mississippi River (http://www.mccno.com)
- Book your hotel
- Need help convincing your boss to let you go? View draft email
- Need a Visa? Request visa
Finally Veeam party are usually amazing, if you have the chance don’t miss this awesome event!
My personal experience:
I was lucky to have been able to participate at VeemOn in Las Vegas a year ago and i can say it was a really fantastic.
Professionally speaking, i had the honor of speaking with leading experts and I could learn many new things, best practices and advice.
For more information see VeeamOn site: https://www.veeam.com/veeamon